Carrera Sports® Int., in collaboration with Foundación Electricidad de Valencia will be working to provide supplies to Hospital de Niños Dr. Jorge Lizarraga, a local children’s hospital in Venezuela that is in dire need. For more information on how you can help this cause, go to our “Contact Us” page (http://www.carrerasportsint.com/contact-us/) and send us an email for details.
Carrera Sports has released it’s new BBCOR-Certified aluminum bat, the “PRIME”, powered by BALANCETECH!
Carrera Sports International, dedicated to producing professional grade baseball bats for professionals and amateurs, has signed a deal with Venezuela sports company, Columbus Sport 99, to produce 4,000 youth aluminum Carrera bats and 192,000 baseballs for the international company.
Recent Carrera Posts:
- Carrera Sports®’ Mission for Children December 18, 2012
- New BBCOR from Carrera Sports®! February 5, 2012
- Venezuela Jumps on Board February 5, 2012
- Rangers' big innings trump Miggy's three homers May 20, 2013The Rangers surrendered three home runs to Tigers slugger Miguel Cabrera but ultimately prevailed, 11-8, on Sunday night in Arlington. David Murphy homered and drove in four runs. […]
- Man spills beer on wife, who reciprocates in kind May 20, 2013You never know where a home run ball will land. Sometimes you catch them and sometimes they hit you square in the face. So, if you're at the game with your wife, you should protect her from these flying projectiles -- but please, do not spill her beer in the process. […]
- Lackey, Red Sox weather storm to sweep Twins May 20, 2013John Lackey allowed one run on one hit over six innings, as the Red Sox completed a three-game sweep of the Twins with a 5-1 win on Sunday that featured a three-hour rain delay at Target Field. […]
- Bullpen only partially to blame for Dodgers' woes May 20, 2013The Dodgers left Atlanta Sunday night after three disappointing, debilitating and ultimately, depressing defeats. Their bullpen lost late leads in all three games. Much is expected of the Dodgers, but so far this season they have delivered only a 17-25 record. […]
- Delayed start, but Braves rally late again to sweep May 20, 2013Still riding the momentum of the late-inning home runs that propelled them to victories the previous two days, the Braves played some small ball and manufactured four eighth-inning runs to complete a three-game sweep with Sunday's 5-2 win against the Dodgers at a rain-soaked Turner Field. […]